Yoga Teacher Tune Ups
These weekend trainings are for any yoga teacher who wants to improve their yoga education, be inspired and become a more confident teacher and practitioner. Join current Anusara Yoga TT’s and learn more about the key fundamental elements of teaching a great yoga class.
Overview of we will cover
- Anusara’s elegant Universal Principles of Alignment and how to apply them to your practice (energy flows of the body, spirals and loops). Anusara yoga is an alignment based Hatha yoga practice. Learning to work with this method can transform your personal practice and your approach to teaching
- Life-affirming non-dual Tantric philosophy
- Lots of personal practice
- Lots of peer teaching practice
- All elements of teaching yoga – voicing, ethics, seat and role of the teacher, dissecting asana and putting it back together in an intelligent way, teaching with a theme, assisting and adjusting and sequencing.
- Metaphysics of yoga
- Fundamentals of yoga anatomy & movement
- Subtle body anatomy
- Being part of a supportive community or Kula
- Journaling & Reflection
- An emphasis on celebrating life and having fun together
Class Times & Venue
- 4 x 3 Day Modules – Friday – Sunday – 9 am – 5.30/6 pm
- You choose how many modules you do – one or more, or the full 100 Hours
- All classes will take place at the beautiful light-filled studio at Kindred Studios in Strandhill, County Sligo. With views for miles over the Atlantic Ocean, ample free parking plus great food and accommodation options, this is the perfect place for the magic to happen! There is one exception, in February training will take place as part of a retreat, also in County Sligo.
Teacher Training Retreat
We are heading to Cabragh Lodge in Sligo on retreat for the first weekend of the the teacher training. This will give us time to immerse into the practice and to open the book on what it means to be a high integrity yoga teacher. We will cover the fundamental skills that when familiar and practiced will become the foundation of your teaching. Making your work accessible, easily understood and empowering for others (and for yourself).
Kula and much more
EARLY BIRD OFFER UP UNTIL 20TH FEBRUARY
EARLY BIRD OFFER UP UNTIL 20TH MARCH
Friday 16th – Sunday 18th February, 2024 – Training Retreat at Cabragh Lodge, Sligo.
ONE SPACE LEFT €500
Friday 8th March – Sunday 10th March, 2024, Strandhill, Sligo
Friday 12th April – Sunday 14th April, 2024, Strandhill, Sligo
100 Hour Anusara Yoga Teacher Training – from 16th February – 19th May, 2024 (Note the retreat costs €250 extra)
Dates and content subject to change
This training is registered with Yoga Alliance and with Anusara School of Hatha Yoga.
All hours of training with Noeleen are eligible for CPD points with Yoga Alliance (YA), Yoga Alliance Professionals (YAP) and with Anusara School of Hatha Yoga (ASHY)
Application & Registration
Course Registration Fee: €440 per weekend or €1,750 for the full 100 Hours. Note that the full 100 Hour Training includes another weekend on 17th – 19th, May
There are Early Bird Rates for March & April of €399 or on the full 100 Hour €1699 paid in full before 10th February
Fee INCLUDES 100 Hours of tuition, including a 6 Week of Online Introduction to Anusara Yoga Course (for those registered on the full course)
Note: For students taking the full 100 hour programme there will be an extra fee of €250 for the retreat.
(does not include the purchase of the Anusara Immersion Manual, Anusara Teacher Training Manual or required reading books)
Pay a non-refundable Booking Deposit of €550 immediately to secure your place on the course and further two instalments in the following months.
Pay a non-refundable Booking Deposit of €350 immediately to secure your place on the course and further four instalments in the following months.
Please note, that your fee includes an Anusara School of Hatha Yoga Fee – 2.5%: €41.25 (€38.75 Early Bird)