100-Hour Immersion starts October 2023
*NEXT* Course Starts 6th October 2023
100 Hours of Learning & Growth, Practice & Play
Come and join me and other like-minded folks on this deep exploration of your relationship with yourself and the world around you through the lens of yoga.
If you have been going back again and again to yoga classes and are curious to know and understand the practice at at deeper level, then this is the path for you.
This Immersion is designed for yoga lovers who are inquisitive about the higher levels of practice and who are drawn toward the wisdom of the yoga tradition. If you are serious about taking your yoga practice to the next level then this is the space for you to do so. The course is suitable for students of all levels. This is also suitable for teachers of all styles who wish to bolster their depth of understanding and practice.
Everyone is welcome to join this fun warm-hearted yoga community (Kula).
This immersion is an introduction to the method and philosophy of Anusara Yoga. We explore the simple yet sophisticated alignment principles and life-affirming philosophy that are the hallmark of the Anusara method. This practice is life-transforming and very empowering.
Through the study and practice of yoga supported by the heart-orientated philosophy, we can find the courage to awaken to our highest potential and power. Take time for yourself, to be an even better version of your glorious self.
And, we can have lots of fun together along the way too!
So, come as you are and let your heart be heard.
What we will cover
- Anusara’s elegant Universal Principles of Alignment and how to apply them to your practice (energy flows of the body, spirals and loops)
- Life-affirming non-dual Tantric philosophy
- Yoga History and Roots
- Metaphysics of yoga
- Anusara’s Level 1 Syllabus
- Fundamentals of yoga anatomy & movement
- Subtle body anatomy
- Developing an intelligent and rich home practice
Class Times & Venue
- 4 x 3 Day Modules – Friday – Sunday – 9 am – 5.30/6 pm
- 6 Week Online Introduction to Anusara Yoga. Recorded lectures/classes to be taken prior to live meetups and throughout the course as a learning tool. You will have life time access to this course. Lifetime access to the course and can complete it at your own pace.
- All classes will take place at the beautiful light-filled studio at Kindred Studios in Strandhill, County Sligo. With views for miles over the Atlantic Ocean, ample free parking plus great food and accommodation options, this is the perfect place for the magic to happen!
- Friday 6th October – Sunday 8th October 2023 (9 am – 5.30/6pm)
- Friday 17th November – Sunday 19th November 2023 (9 am – 5.30/6 pm)
- Friday 8th December – Sunday 10th December 2023 (9 am – 5.30/6pm)
- Friday 12th January – Sunday 14th January 2024 (9 am – 5.30pm)
Dates subject to change
While many choose the Immersion programme to deepen their personal practise, they may have a change of heart once they have dived into the magical world of yoga study and practice at this level. So while participants will receive a certificate of attendance after completing the Immersion, it will also allow them to move forward and participate in the 100 HR Anusara Yoga Teacher Training Course with me or with any other Certified Anusara Yoga Teacher anywhere in the world! In other words, it is the first 100 hours of the 200 Hour teacher training.
Successful completion of the full 200 Hours (students must demonstrate a clear understanding and ability to teach Anusara Yoga) enables students to register as an Anusara Elements Teacher. Further, they are able to register with Yoga Alliance as an RYT200/
Application & Registration
Course Registration Fee: €1,750
Fee INCLUDES 100 Hours of tuition, including a 6 Week of Online Introduction to Anusara Yoga Course.
(does not include the purchase of the Anusara Immersion Manual, Anusara Teacher Training Manual or required reading books)
To Book – email Noeleen on firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay a non-refundable Booking Deposit of €550 immediately to secure your place on the course and further two instalments in the following months.
Pay a non-refundable Booking Deposit of €350 immediately to secure your place on the course and further four instalments in the following months.
Please note, that your fee includes an Anusara School of Hatha Yoga Fee – 2.5%: €41.25 (€38.75 Early Bird)