Who is this course for?
This course is for everyone, from complete beginners to practitioners who want to deepen their understanding and practitioners transitioning into Anusara Yoga. If Anusara Yoga is not already your current practice, this course is a prerequisite to teacher training.
Why does this course
In this course, you will…
- Learn yoga using the 5 Universal Principles of Alignment (UPAs)
- Watch your body grow stronger and open up as you learn a variety of foundational poses (asana)
- Learn how to follow instructions and move with your breath
- Become more aware of a deep inner and outer support
- Become more conscious of the connection between your body, mind and breath
- Learn how to appreciate and honour your amazing body
- Have some healthy fun
- 6 Anusara Yoga Classes
- 5 Tutorials
- PDF – Invocation
- Introductory talk on Anusara Yoga
- Introductory talk on best practice – how to practise safely and intelligently
- On going access to the course. This gives you time to take and retake the classes to embed what you have learned.
Tell me more details
- This is a 6-week course
- All classes are available to watch from the day you purchase the course. You decide how to space out the lessons.
- It might be a good idea to set a time and day, once or twice a week to devote to yourself and the practice. That way if it is in your diary you can make it a priority, make ‘you’ a priority!
- The tutorial videos are short focused explorations that will help with your understanding of ‘why’ alignment matters
- While all material is pre-recorded and you can watch in your own time, it is probably a good idea to set specific times to practice. Set a time and day(s) that works for you. If you do follow a simple schedule then could be on your mat twice a week, once taking a class and another time a tutorial. This for sure is habit-forming. You could decide to repeat the class at the weekend too!
When you purchase the course you will have access to the following:
- A Prop Checklist (what you need to prepare yourself for the course)
- Video – What is Anusara Yoga
- Video & PDF – The Anusara Invocation
- Video – What are the Universal Principles of Alignment
- Video – How to Take your seat
We advise you to read and watch these videos before starting your course.
- Week 1 Class – Open to Grace (First Principle)
- Week 1 tutorial – Mountain Pose (Tadasana)
- Week 2 Class – Muscular Energy (Second Principle)
- Week 2 tutorial – Dog Head Down (Adho Mukha Svanasana)
- Week 3 Class- Inner & Outer Spiral – (Third & Fourth Principle)
- Week 3 tutorial – Triangle Pose (Trikonasana)
- Week 4 Class – Organic Energy
- Week 4 tutorial – Twists
- Week 5 Class – All Five Principals
- Week 5 tutorial – Cobra Pose (Bhujangasana)
- Week 6 Class – A combination and celebration of all you have learned
COST / INVESTMENT
€197 for the full 6 Classes and 5 Tutorials and PDF downloads
SPECIAL OFFER ** €99 ** until September 1st