100-Hour Post Grad Teacher Training starts February, 2024
At Kindred Studios & Cabragh Lodge, Sligo
100 Hours of Learning & Growth, Practice, Peer Teaching & Play
Come and join me and the current cohort of Anusara Yoga Teacher Trainees on this deep exploration of what it is to teach an inspiring and intelligent yoga class. All the while continue to add to your own self study (Svadyaya) and personal practice.
Develop your relationship with yourself, your students and the world around you through the lens of yoga.
If you are new to teaching this will boost your skills set and confidence greatly.
If you trained online and are craving to be in person with an experienced yoga teacher then this is the path for you.
If you feel that a lot of what you learned on your 200 Hour TT just simply give you the tools to teach to the standard that you want to achieve, then register now.
This is an Anusara training. Anusara Yoga is alignment based Hatha Yoga. You will gain a broad overview of the method and how to use some of the Universal Principles of Alignment to help with both your practice and teaching.
If you are serious about taking your yoga practice and teaching to the next level then this is the space for you to do so. The course is suitable for all 200 Hour trained yoga teachers.
Everyone is welcome to join this fun warm-hearted yoga community (Kula).
This 100 Post Grad Teacher Training
- Is an introduction to the method and philosophy of Anusara Yoga. We explore the simple yet sophisticated alignment principles and life-affirming philosophy that are the hallmark of the Anusara method. This practice is life-transforming and very empowering.
- Covers all the teaching skills including voicing, cueing, sequencing, assisting, theming, applied anatomy and much more
- Learn to embody the teachings of yoga both on and off the mat
- Lots of practice
- Lots of peer practice
Through the study and practice of yoga supported by the heart-orientated philosophy, we can find the courage to awaken to our highest potential and power. Give yourself time to be yourself, find your voice, build your confidence and be the best version of your glorious self.
And, we can have lots of fun together along the way too!
So, come as you are and let your heart be heard.
What we will cover
- Anusara’s elegant Universal Principles of Alignment and how to apply them to your practice (energy flows of the body, spirals and loops)
- Life-affirming non-dual Tantric philosophy
- Metaphysics of yoga
- Peer Teaching
- Voicing and Cueing
- Class/Course planning & Etiquette
- Assisting and Adjustments
- Subtle body practices
- Developing an intelligent and rich home practice
Class Times & Venue
- 4 x 3 Day Modules – Friday – Sunday – 9 am – 5.30/6 pm
- 6 Week Online Introduction to Anusara Yoga. Recorded lectures/classes to be taken prior to live meetups and throughout the course as a learning tool. You will have life time access to this course. Lifetime access to the course and can complete it at your own pace.
- Classes will take place at the beautiful light-filled studio at Kindred Studios in Strandhill, County Sligo with the exception of February when classes will be held in Cabragh Lodge, Coolaney, Sligo. Kindred offers views for miles over the Atlantic Ocean, ample free parking plus great food and accommodation options, this is the perfect place for the magic to happen! Cabragh Lodge is set in the hills with views for miles of the Sligo countryside. There is plenty of parking available.
- Friday 16th February – Sunday 18th February, 2024 (9am – 5.30/6pm) – at Cabragh Lodge
- Friday 8th March – 10th March, 2024 (9 am – 5.30/6 pm) – Kindred Studios
- Friday 12th April – Sunday 14th April, 2024 (9 am – 5.30/6pm) – Kindred Studio
- Friday 17th May – Sunday 19th May, 2024 (9 am – 5.30pm) – Kindred Studio
Dates subject to change
Noeleen Tyrrell is both YACEP, SYT & E-CAT
Application & Registration
Course Registration Fee: €1,750
Fee INCLUDES 100 Hours of tuition, including a 6 Week of Online Introduction to Anusara Yoga Course.
(does not include the purchase of the Anusara Immersion Manual, Anusara Teacher Training Manual or required reading books)
To Register- email Noeleen on email@example.com
Pay a non-refundable Booking Deposit of €550 immediately to secure your place on the course and further two instalments in the following months.
Pay a non-refundable Booking Deposit of €350 immediately to secure your place on the course and further four instalments in the following months.
Please note, that your fee includes an Anusara School of Hatha Yoga Fee – 2.5%: €41.25 (€38.75 Early Bird)